You are not allowed to use Searchanise for any illegal or unauthorized purposes with breaking the laws of your jurisdiction.
You have no right to:
- break, decompile, disassemble or in any other way try to get the source code, object code or base structures, ideas or algorithms of work of Searchanise or any other software, documentation or data related to Searchanise or other associated products of the Company;
- extract, excerpt or use any part of Searchanise to create any Searchanise-based derivatives as well as provide such possibility to a third party;
- sell, transfer, obligate, license, sublicense, rent, lease, give for temporary use, yield or convey (by selling, exchanging, giving as a gift, by law, or in any other way) Searchanise, partially or in full, to a third party without a prior written consent of the Company;
- remove, hide, modify or make barely visible any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained within any part of Searchanise without a prior written consent of the Company;
- claim that you possess any rights, including the exclusive right to Searchanise, any patents, trademarks or design elements related to Searchanise;
- prevent the Company from obtaining information about the usage of Searchanise.